Your business may be eligible for the COVID-19 Emergency Relief Fund from New River Gorge Regional Development Authority
– Must be located in Raleigh, Fayette, Summers, or Nicholas counties
– $25,000 desired – larger amounts considered, Maximum amount of loan will be two months of average business revenue or $25,000 whichever is less
– 3% APR
– 60 month term with first payment deferred 6 months
– No personal guarantee; No collateral guarantee
– Priority will be given to applicants that have not receive PPP or EIDL funding; businesses that received these funds will still be considered but bank verification is required.
– $200 closing fee (can be deducted from the amount of the loan
– From application to closing, the process is completely electronic!
– To receive an invitation to apply, please visit https://nrgrda.org/loan-information/ and complete the pre-eligibility form. You’ll be contacted within 24 hours after submission.