A - Z Benefits for All Members
● Advocacy means representation for members at the local and state level.
● Buy and Sell with other members through our online shopping portal.
● Community Calendar hosted by the chamber for the entire community to access and use.
● Directory Listing includes a searchable listing with a link to your website, a customizable business description and options for logo placement and photos.
● Email Blast service provides the member with an opportunity to send one quality “infomercial” per year to our chamber email list serve of nearly 1600 addresses.
● Festivals and Events include our Appalachian Festival, Maker’s Market, Meet The Candidates, Golf Tournament and more.
● Grand Openings, Ribbon Cuttings, Open Houses, Anniversary Celebrations and Ground Breakings can be scheduled to promote your most important milestones.
● Health Insurance options that members can take advantage of.
● Involvement in any of the chamber’s committees including: Governmental Affairs, Education, Raleigh County Make It Shine, Gateways and Ambassador.
● JagChamber Software provides your business access to the latest technology.
● Keen workshops for management, human resource and business skills.
● Lifestyle Guide Listing and cross-reference by business name, product or service. Over 3,500 copies distributed throughout the community.
● Member News allows you to promote your good news through the “member news” section of the chamber website.
● Networking at monthly Business After Hours and other networking opportunities like the Annual Business Show and Holiday Celebration.
● Offers & Discount Program encourages members to offer discounts to and take advantage of offers from fellow members.
● Promotional Opportunities like press releases, blogs and promotion.
● Quality of Life & Place projects like beautification and arts & culture are led by the chamber to improve the community where you do business.
● Recognition for New Members in the New Member section of the website.
● Social Media promotion on all social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & Instagram.
● Texting is available for members to members. (Vetted for appropriateness.)
● U.S. Certificates of Origin are provided as a courtesy to chamber members.
● Valuable mailing labels for purchase by members only.
● Webpage: Create your own webpage within the chamber’s website allowing your business to be searched for and located 24/7.
● EXtraordinary: That’s how we want to showcase your business in Raleigh Co!
● Your Chamber: We are here to serve our businesses. We are YOUR chamber.
● Zoned In: Your chamber is zoned in on our members!
Regular conference calls to inform business owners and employers about timely topics and federal, state and local resources available.
Management, human resource and business skills workshops
Career Day, Simulated Workplace and High School Symposium, Education Position Paper
Group Health Insurance is provided for members through the Health Plan.
Certificates of Origin
Exposure & Visibility
Consumers are more likely to do business with a company that is a member of a Chamber.
Business referral / lifestyle guide – 3,500 distributed annually
The Chamber only refers members for all incoming requests for goods and services. Local businesses refer member to member first.
Ribbon Cutting Ceremonies
Members who are starting, expanding or relocating a business use this service to get the word out.
Events like Business After Hours, Business Show and the Annual Dinner are organized for businesses to generate contacts with potential customers.
Targeted, effective and affordable marketing and advertising opportunities for businesses to showcase themselves. Opportunities to be involved in our community’s culture, beautification, family life and healthy living making Raleigh County a better place to live, work and play.
Chamber news and member information emailed weekly and posted on social media daily.
Shop Local Business Initiatives
We partner with local businesses to promote shopping locally.
Opportunities to be involved in our community’s culture, beautification, family life and healthy living making Raleigh County a better place to live, work and play.
Piney Creek Watershed Association
The Chamber operates as a non-profit entity known as 501(c)(6) corporation. Unlike charities, a 501(c)(6) non-profit has the authority under state and federal tax rules to represent our members in public policy. The President / CEO is a state-registered lobbyist and can take positions on legislation at the direction of the board. The chamber focuses on issues rather than candidates to effectively represent the entire membership.
Members are kept informed on issues impacting their business. Key areas include: workforce education and training, occupational health and safety, business taxation and regulation and more recently, public health and small business recovery. Dialogue with legislators and forums for meeting the candidates are regularly scheduled.
Strength in Numbers
Join with 650 other businesses to address and work together on issues that affect the business community.
Diverse and Inclusive
The Chamber is an organization with a diverse membership, committed to standing against racial injustice. Programs are being developed to ensure our businesses and organizations continue to include diversity, equity and inclusion practices at the center of their daily work.