The Beckley-Raleigh County Chamber of Commerce is excited to announce the organization’s 102nd Annual Dinner to be held on March 30, 2023 at the Beckley-Raleigh County Convention Center sponsored by Beckley Appalachian Regional Hospital.
The Annual Dinner is a community event where business colleagues come together to honor the Community Leadership Award Recipient and hear from a well-known featured speaker.
This year's featured speaker will be Brad D. Smith, President, Marshall University.
The Chamber is now accepting applications for the 33rd recipient of the prestigious Community Leadership Award.
Since 1991, the Community Leadership Award has been given annually to the business leader or organization who has most positively impacted the community through their excellence in business leadership and community service over their lifetime. The major criteria to be considered for the award include:
- Giving freely and unselfishly of their time to community activities.
- Inspiring others and acting as a role model.
- Having a positive impact on the direction and success of an economic development project or community program.
- Improving the lives of others.
- Going over and above the expectation of their position or mission in providing community service.